Your garage door is one of those things that it’s easy to take for granted—until it stops working. Not to worry, though! Any problem with your garage door can be handled quickly and reliably. Denton Overhead Door handles the following garage door repair services in Denton, TX:
- Spring lubrication: If your garage door is squeaking, it’s a sign that the springs are in need of lubrication. Squeaking means that the springs aren’t moving as smoothly as they should be, and it’s ill-advised to keep using them in this state, because they’re likely to wear out sooner. If squeaking continues after they’ve been lubricated, you may need to have them inspected for other issues.
- Adjustments and alignments: If your garage door is still opening and closing, but seems out of balance, you may need to have your garage door inspected. Maybe the door is getting stuck in the middle or it’s not closing reliably. Our technicians can make the proper garage door repairs in Denton, TX to give you peace of mind.
- Spring repair: Sometimes the problems you’re having with your garage door are caused by the spring mechanism used to raise and lower the door itself. Springs can be incredibly dangerous to try to repair on your own. Both torsion and extension springs require trained professionals to handle snapped or worn-out springs and replace them with reliable new ones.
- Safety cable installation: If your garage door operates with extension springs, it also needs safety cables. Garage doors are incredibly dangerous, as the spring mechanisms used to power it are very strong. If your door is operating without safety cables, it means that if the springs fail, the garage door will crash down, regardless of who or what may be underneath. It’s important to have safety cables installed immediately if you don’t already have them.
- Garage door opener installation: Powering your garage door is an important part of the convenience of your garage. The power rating is an important aspect that will affect your home’s energy budget. The drive mechanism can be a chain or belt that will affect the noise level and cost of your garage door. And now, there’s even connectivity choices, from smart monitors to older, mechanical models. Our experts can walk you through your options and help you pick the best one for you.
- Garage door opener repair: If the chain or belt mechanism is broken or wearing out, our experts can help repair or replace either drive mechanism and help extend the life of your garage door. Additionally, we can install battery backups, so even when the power goes out, you’ll still be able to operate your garage door.
- New door and spring installation: If you’re in need of new garage door installation in Denton, TX, our team of professional technicians can handle your garage door project from start to finish.
- Inspections and preventative maintenance: Regular inspections and preventative maintenance are important for keeping your garage door in working order and extending the life of the mechanisms involved.
At Denton Overhead Door, we’ve been repairing and inspecting garage doors for the past 10 years. Call us today to learn more or set up an appointment!